Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the 13th Naples Workshop on Bioactive Peptides, June 7–10, 2012, Naples.
Special Issue Article
Antimicrobial peptides from plants: stabilization of the γ core of a tomato defensin by intramolecular disulfide bond†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the 13th Naples Workshop on Bioactive Peptides, June 7–10, 2012, Naples
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 240–245, April 2013
How to Cite
Avitabile, C., Capparelli, R., Rigano, M. M., Fulgione, A., Barone, A., Pedone, C. and Romanelli, A. (2013), Antimicrobial peptides from plants: stabilization of the γ core of a tomato defensin by intramolecular disulfide bond. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 240–245. doi: 10.1002/psc.2479
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!