Interactions of vasopressin and oxytocin receptors with vasopressin analogues substituted in position 2 with 3,3′-diphenylalanine – a molecular docking study
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 118–126, February 2013
How to Cite
Ślusarz, M. J., Sikorska, E. and Ślusarz, R. (2013), Interactions of vasopressin and oxytocin receptors with vasopressin analogues substituted in position 2 with 3,3′-diphenylalanine – a molecular docking study. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 118–126. doi: 10.1002/psc.2485
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: N N204 181736, 530-8372-D190-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!