Characterization of the effects of opiorphin and sialorphin and their analogs substituted in position 1 with pyroglutamic acid on motility in the mouse ileum
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 166–172, March 2013
How to Cite
Kamysz, E., Sałaga, M., Sobczak, M., Kamysz, W. and Fichna, J. (2013), Characterization of the effects of opiorphin and sialorphin and their analogs substituted in position 1 with pyroglutamic acid on motility in the mouse ileum. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 166–172. doi: 10.1002/psc.2486
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- Iuventus Plus program of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 0119/IP1/2011/71 to JF
- The Polish Scientific Committee. Grant Number: N N 405 625238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!