Synthesis of new vasotocin analogues: effects on renal water and ion excretion in rats
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 268–276, May 2013
How to Cite
Kutina, A. V., Marina, A. S., Eliseev, I. I., Titov, M. I. and Natochin, Y. V. (2013), Synthesis of new vasotocin analogues: effects on renal water and ion excretion in rats. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 268–276. doi: 10.1002/psc.2495
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 11-04-01636, 12-04-31665
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!