New insight into the binding mode of peptides at urotensin-II receptor by Trp-constrained analogues of P5U and urantide
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 293–300, May 2013
How to Cite
Carotenuto, A., Auriemma, L., Merlino, F., Limatola, A., Campiglia, P., Gomez-Monterrey, I., di Villa Bianca, R. d., Brancaccio, D., Santicioli, P., Meini, S., Maggi, C. A., Novellino, E. and Grieco, P. (2013), New insight into the binding mode of peptides at urotensin-II receptor by Trp-constrained analogues of P5U and urantide. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/psc.2498
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!