Perfluoro-tert-butyl-homoserine as a sensitive 19F NMR reporter for peptide–membrane interactions in solution
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 308–314, May 2013
How to Cite
Buer, B. C., Levin, B. J. and Marsh, E. N. G. (2013), Perfluoro-tert-butyl-homoserine as a sensitive 19F NMR reporter for peptide–membrane interactions in solution. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 308–314. doi: 10.1002/psc.2501
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!