Effect of agitation on the peptide fibrillization: Alzheimer's amyloid-β peptide 1-42 but not amylin and insulin fibrils can grow under quiescent conditions
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 386–391, June 2013
How to Cite
Tiiman, A., Noormägi, A., Friedemann, M., Krishtal, J., Palumaa, P. and Tõugu, V. (2013), Effect of agitation on the peptide fibrillization: Alzheimer's amyloid-β peptide 1-42 but not amylin and insulin fibrils can grow under quiescent conditions. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 386–391. doi: 10.1002/psc.2513
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!