Design of NK-2-derived peptides with improved activity against equine sarcoid cells
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 619–628, October 2013
How to Cite
Gross, S., Wilms, D., Krause, J., Brezesinski, G. and Andrä, J. (2013), Design of NK-2-derived peptides with improved activity against equine sarcoid cells. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 619–628. doi: 10.1002/psc.2540
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: AN301/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!