Synthetic analogs of anoplin show improved antimicrobial activities
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 669–675, November 2013
How to Cite
Munk, J. K., Uggerhøj, L. E., Poulsen, T. J., Frimodt-Møller, N., Wimmer, R., Nyberg, N. T. and Hansen, P. R. (2013), Synthetic analogs of anoplin show improved antimicrobial activities. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 669–675. doi: 10.1002/psc.2548
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- The Danish Council for Strategic Research. Grant Number: 09–067075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!