Guangcai Ren and Zuyong He, authors who contributed equally to this work
Effect of TAT-obestatin on proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis and lipolysis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 684–691, November 2013
How to Cite
Ren, G., He, Z., Cong, P., Yu, J., Qin, Y., Chen, Y. and Liu, X. (2013), Effect of TAT-obestatin on proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis and lipolysis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 684–691. doi: 10.1002/psc.2550
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30901018
- National S&T Major Project of China. Grant Number: 2011ZX08006-005
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CASR-36
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!