Short KR-12 analogs designed from human cathelicidin LL-37 possessing both antimicrobial and antiendotoxic activities without mammalian cell toxicity
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 700–707, November 2013
How to Cite
Jacob, B., Park, I.-S., Bang, J.-K. and Shin, S. Y. (2013), Short KR-12 analogs designed from human cathelicidin LL-37 possessing both antimicrobial and antiendotoxic activities without mammalian cell toxicity. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 700–707. doi: 10.1002/psc.2552
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!