The 4-pyridylmethyl ester as a protecting group for glutamic and aspartic acids: ‘flipping’ peptide charge states for characterization by positive ion mode ESI-MS
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 191–195, March 2014
How to Cite
Garapati, S. and Burns, C. S. (2014), The 4-pyridylmethyl ester as a protecting group for glutamic and aspartic acids: ‘flipping’ peptide charge states for characterization by positive ion mode ESI-MS. J. Peptide Sci., 20: 191–195. doi: 10.1002/psc.2598
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0521228
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!