Synthetic peptide octarphin (TPLVTLFK), a selective agonist of nonopioid β-endorphin receptor, stimulates nitric oxide synthesis in macrophages
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 212–215, March 2014
How to Cite
Sadovnikov, V. B. and Navolotskaya, E. V. (2014), Synthetic peptide octarphin (TPLVTLFK), a selective agonist of nonopioid β-endorphin receptor, stimulates nitric oxide synthesis in macrophages. J. Peptide Sci., 20: 212–215. doi: 10.1002/psc.2603
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
- the Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 11-04-00208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!