Hepatitis C virus NS5A is able to competitively displace c-Myc from the Bin1 SH3 domain in vitro
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 334–340, May 2014
How to Cite
Aladag, A., Hoffmann, S., Stoldt, M., Bösing, C., Willbold, D. and Schwarten, M. (2014), Hepatitis C virus NS5A is able to competitively displace c-Myc from the Bin1 SH3 domain in vitro. J. Peptide Sci., 20: 334–340. doi: 10.1002/psc.2618
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB575, B11; SFB 974, A11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!