Conformational analysis of oxidized peptide fragments of the C-terminal redox center in thioredoxin reductases by NMR spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 349–360, May 2014
How to Cite
Ruggles, E. L., Deker, P. B. and Hondal, R. J. (2014), Conformational analysis of oxidized peptide fragments of the C-terminal redox center in thioredoxin reductases by NMR spectroscopy. J. Peptide Sci., 20: 349–360. doi: 10.1002/psc.2620
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: GM094172
- NSF. Grant Number: 2236265
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!