Synthesis of an O-acyl isopeptide by using native chemical ligation in an aqueous solvent system
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 361–365, May 2014
How to Cite
Kawashima, H., Kuruma, T., Yamashita, M., Sohma, Y. and Akaji, K. (2014), Synthesis of an O-acyl isopeptide by using native chemical ligation in an aqueous solvent system. J. Peptide Sci., 20: 361–365. doi: 10.1002/psc.2622
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI)
- Kyoto Pharmaceutical University Fund for the Promotion of Scientific Research
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Suzuken Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!