Inhibitory effect of the carnosine–gallic acid synthetic peptide on MMP-2 and MMP-9 in human fibrosarcoma HT1080 cells
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 716–724, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Inhibitory effect of the carnosine–gallic acid synthetic peptide on MMP-2 and MMP-9 in human fibrosarcoma HT1080 cells, J. Pept. Sci., 20, 716–724. doi: 10.1002/psc.2658, , and (
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Land, Transport, and Maritime, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!