O-Acyl isopeptide method: development of an O-acyl isodipeptide unit for Boc SPPS and its application to the synthesis of Aβ1-42 isopeptide
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 669–674, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), O-Acyl isopeptide method: development of an O-acyl isodipeptide unit for Boc SPPS and its application to the synthesis of Aβ1-42 isopeptide, J. Pept. Sci., 20, 669–674. doi: 10.1002/psc.2662, , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!