These authors contributed equally to this work
Functional properties of a novel hybrid antimicrobial peptide NS: potent antitumor activity and efficient plasmid delivery
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 785–793, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Functional properties of a novel hybrid antimicrobial peptide NS: potent antitumor activity and efficient plasmid delivery, Journal of Peptide Science, 20, pages 785–793, doi: 10.1002/psc.2667, , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81273440, 91213302, 20932003, 21272102
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!