Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activity of a temporin B peptide analogue on an in vitro model of cystic fibrosis
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 822–830, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activity of a temporin B peptide analogue on an in vitro model of cystic fibrosis, Journal of Peptide Science, 20, pages 822–830, doi: 10.1002/psc.2674, , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2014
- Italian Cystic Fibrosis Research Foundation. Grant Number: 15/2004 and 17/2010 to R. G.; grant no. 14/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!