Antitumor efficacy, pharmacokinetic and biodistribution studies of the anticancer peptide CIGB-552 in mouse models
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 850–859, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Antitumor efficacy, pharmacokinetic and biodistribution studies of the anticancer peptide CIGB-552 in mouse models, Journal of Peptide Science, 20, pages 850–859. DOI: 10.1002/psc.2676, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!