Selected paper presented at the 1st International Congress on Natural Peptides to Drugs, 30 November–3 December 2004, Zermatt, Switzerland.
Novel lysine-peptoid hybrids with antibacterial properties†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: 1st International Congress on Natural Peptides to Drugs (NP2D), 2004, Zermatt, Switzerland
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 727–734, November 2005
How to Cite
Ryge, T. S. and Hansen, P. R. (2005), Novel lysine-peptoid hybrids with antibacterial properties. J. Peptide Sci., 11: 727–734. doi: 10.1002/psc.705
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2005
- Danish Research Council. Grant Number: 9900234
- Augustinus Foundation
- Frimodt–Heineke Foundation
- Niels Hansens Legat
- Family Hede Nielsen Foundation
- Aase & Ejnar Danielsens Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!