Abbreviations and symbols in peptide science: a revised guide and commentary
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2006
How to Cite
Jones, J. H. (2006), Abbreviations and symbols in peptide science: a revised guide and commentary. J. Peptide Sci., 12: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/psc.725
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!