Novel angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitory peptides isolated from Alcalase hydrolysate of mung bean protein
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 509–514, August 2006
How to Cite
Li, G.-H., Wan, J.-Z., Le, G.-W. and Shi, Y.-H. (2006), Novel angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitory peptides isolated from Alcalase hydrolysate of mung bean protein. J. Peptide Sci., 12: 509–514. doi: 10.1002/psc.758
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2004
- Special Foundation of Basic Research of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2001DEA20022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!