High-throughput synthesis of conopeptides: a safety-catch linker approach enabling disulfide formation in 96-well format
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 133–141, February 2007
How to Cite
Brust, A. and Tickle, A. E. (2007), High-throughput synthesis of conopeptides: a safety-catch linker approach enabling disulfide formation in 96-well format. J. Peptide Sci., 13: 133–141. doi: 10.1002/psc.825
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!