This article is part of the Special Issue of the Journal of Peptide Science entitled “Peptides in Nanotechnology”
Electroconductive and photocurrent generation properties of self-assembled monolayers formed by functionalized, conformationally-constrained peptides on gold electrodes†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptides in Nanotechnology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 184–191, February 2008
How to Cite
Gatto, E., Stella, L., Formaggio, F., Toniolo, C., Lorenzelli, L. and Venanzi, M. (2008), Electroconductive and photocurrent generation properties of self-assembled monolayers formed by functionalized, conformationally-constrained peptides on gold electrodes. J. Peptide Sci., 14: 184–191. doi: 10.1002/psc.973
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2007
- PRIN2006 (MIUR, Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!