This article is part of the Special Issue of the Journal of Peptide Science entitled “Peptides in Nanotechnology”
Distance dependence of long-range electron transfer through helical peptides†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptides in Nanotechnology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 192–202, February 2008
How to Cite
Kai, M., Takeda, K., Morita, T. and Kimura, S. (2008), Distance dependence of long-range electron transfer through helical peptides. J. Peptide Sci., 14: 192–202. doi: 10.1002/psc.974
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 16750098
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 17655098, 15350068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!