Connected Life Courses: Influences on and Experiences of ‘Midlife’ In-Migration to Rural Areas
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 239–257, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Stockdale, A., MacLeod, M. and Philip, L. (2013), Connected Life Courses: Influences on and Experiences of ‘Midlife’ In-Migration to Rural Areas. Popul. Space Place, 19: 239–257. doi: 10.1002/psp.1709
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!