Does Internal Migration in Northern Ireland Increase Religious and Social Segregation? Perspectives from the Northern Ireland Longitudinal Study (NILS) 2001–2007
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 72–86, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Shuttleworth, I., Barr, P. J. and Gould, M. (2013), Does Internal Migration in Northern Ireland Increase Religious and Social Segregation? Perspectives from the Northern Ireland Longitudinal Study (NILS) 2001–2007. Popul. Space Place, 19: 72–86. doi: 10.1002/psp.1717
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!