Emma Kaufman is a doctoral candidate at New College, Oxford.
Special Issue Paper
Finding Foreigners: Race and the Politics of Memory in British Prisons
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Special Issue: Immigration Detention
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 701–714, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Kaufman, E. (2012), Finding Foreigners: Race and the Politics of Memory in British Prisons. Popul. Space Place, 18: 701–714. doi: 10.1002/psp.1722
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!