Highly Skilled Migration: What Differentiates the ‘Brains’ Who Are Drained from Those Who Return in the Case of Greece?
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 472–486, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Labrianidis, L. and Vogiatzis, N. (2013), Highly Skilled Migration: What Differentiates the ‘Brains’ Who Are Drained from Those Who Return in the Case of Greece?. Popul. Space Place, 19: 472–486. doi: 10.1002/psp.1726
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!