Occupational Characteristics, Occupational Sex Segregation, and Family Migration Decisions
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 487–504, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Perales, F. and Vidal, S. (2013), Occupational Characteristics, Occupational Sex Segregation, and Family Migration Decisions. Popul. Space Place, 19: 487–504. doi: 10.1002/psp.1727
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!