Special Issue Paper
Europeanisation without the European Union? The Case of Bi-National Marriages in Switzerland
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Special Issue: Meeting and Mating Across Borders: Union Formation in the European Union Single Market
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 139–156, March 2014
How to Cite
Schroedter, J. H. and Rössel, J. (2014), Europeanisation without the European Union? The Case of Bi-National Marriages in Switzerland. Popul. Space Place, 20: 139–156. doi: 10.1002/psp.1771
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Swiss National Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!