Special Issue Paper
Becoming a Migrant at Home: Subjectivation Processes in Migrant-Sending Countries Prior to Departure
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Special Issue: Migration, Development and the ‘Migration and Development Nexus’
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 375–388, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, R. M. and Schwenken, H. (2013), Becoming a Migrant at Home: Subjectivation Processes in Migrant-Sending Countries Prior to Departure. Popul. Space Place, 19: 375–388. doi: 10.1002/psp.1779
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!