Special Issue Paper
With a Lot of Help from my Friends: Social Networks and Immigrants in the UK
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Special Issue: Migration and Demographic Change
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 657–670, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Giulietti, C., Schluter, C. and Wahba, J. (2013), With a Lot of Help from my Friends: Social Networks and Immigrants in the UK. Popul. Space Place, 19: 657–670. doi: 10.1002/psp.1787
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- NORFACE research programme on Migration in Europe – Social, Economic, Cultural and Policy Dynamics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!