Special Issue Paper
Free Movement? The Impact of Legislation, Benefit Generosity and Wages on the Pensions of European Migrants
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Special Issue: Migration and Demographic Change
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 714–726, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, T., Bridgen, P. and Andow, C. (2013), Free Movement? The Impact of Legislation, Benefit Generosity and Wages on the Pensions of European Migrants. Popul. Space Place, 19: 714–726. doi: 10.1002/psp.1791
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!