Rainfall variation as a factor in child survival in rural Burkina Faso: the benefit of an event-history analysis
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Dos Santos, S. and Henry, S. (2008), Rainfall variation as a factor in child survival in rural Burkina Faso: the benefit of an event-history analysis. Popul. Space Place, 14: 1–20. doi: 10.1002/psp.470
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!