Temporary migration and changing family dynamics: implications for social development
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Special Issue: Rethinking the Migration-Development Nexus – Bringing marginalized visions and actors to the fore
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 161–174, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Rahman, M. (2009), Temporary migration and changing family dynamics: implications for social development. Popul. Space Place, 15: 161–174. doi: 10.1002/psp.537
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!