Narrating everyday spaces of the resettled Adivasis in Sardar Sarovar
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 85–101, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Chattopadhyay, S. (2010), Narrating everyday spaces of the resettled Adivasis in Sardar Sarovar. Popul. Space Place, 16: 85–101. doi: 10.1002/psp.542
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!