Household diversity and migration in mid-life: understanding residential mobility among 45–64 year olds in Melbourne, Australia
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 307–321, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Wulff, M., Champion, A. and Lobo, M. (2010), Household diversity and migration in mid-life: understanding residential mobility among 45–64 year olds in Melbourne, Australia. Popul. Space Place, 16: 307–321. doi: 10.1002/psp.553
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!