Special Issue Paper
Geographical distances and support from family members
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Special Issue: Family Ties and Residential Locations
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 381–399, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Mulder, C. H. and van der Meer, M. J. (2009), Geographical distances and support from family members. Popul. Space Place, 15: 381–399. doi: 10.1002/psp.557
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!