Special Issue Paper
New-build gentrification: its histories, trajectories, and critical geographies
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Special Issue: New Forms of Gentrification
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 395–411, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Davidson, M. and Lees, L. (2010), New-build gentrification: its histories, trajectories, and critical geographies. Popul. Space Place, 16: 395–411. doi: 10.1002/psp.584
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!