Special Issue Paper
Local state policy and ‘new-build gentrification’ in Montréal: the role of the ‘population factor’ in a fragmented governance context
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Special Issue: New Forms of Gentrification
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 413–428, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Rose, D. (2010), Local state policy and ‘new-build gentrification’ in Montréal: the role of the ‘population factor’ in a fragmented governance context. Popul. Space Place, 16: 413–428. doi: 10.1002/psp.592
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!