Visiting Professor, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic; External Professor, Institute of Geography, University of Gdansk, Gdynia, Poland.
Special Issue Paper
Emergent spaces of reurbanisation: exploring the demographic dimension of inner-city residential change in a European setting
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Special Issue: New Forms of Gentrification
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 443–463, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Haase, A., Kabisch, S., Steinführer, A., Bouzarovski, S., Hall, R. and Ogden, P. (2010), Emergent spaces of reurbanisation: exploring the demographic dimension of inner-city residential change in a European setting. Popul. Space Place, 16: 443–463. doi: 10.1002/psp.603
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!