Migrating, staying, or moving on: migration dynamics in the Chyulu Hills, Kenya
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 391–406, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Muriuki, G. W., Jacobson, C., McAlpine, C., Seabrook, L., Price, B. and Baxter, G. (2011), Migrating, staying, or moving on: migration dynamics in the Chyulu Hills, Kenya. Popul. Space Place, 17: 391–406. doi: 10.1002/psp.619
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!