This paper was written between January and August 2009, on the basis of PhD work completed in July 2007.
Understanding repatriation: refugee perspectives on the importance of safety, reintegration, and hope†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 45–57, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Zimmermann, S. (2012), Understanding repatriation: refugee perspectives on the importance of safety, reintegration, and hope. Popul. Space Place, 18: 45–57. doi: 10.1002/psp.647
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!