‘That's a Different Kind of Person’ – Spatial Connotations and Partner Choice
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 241–259, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Haandrikman, K. and Hutter, I. (2012), ‘That's a Different Kind of Person’ – Spatial Connotations and Partner Choice. Popul. Space Place, 18: 241–259. doi: 10.1002/psp.661
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!