This title is inspired by Lance Freeman's () book ‘There goes the ‘hood: views of gentrification from the ground up’.
The Rapidity of Studentification and Population Change: There Goes the (Student)hood†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 597–613, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Sage, J., Smith, D. and Hubbard, P. (2012), The Rapidity of Studentification and Population Change: There Goes the (Student)hood. Popul. Space Place, 18: 597–613. doi: 10.1002/psp.690
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!