Note: Correction added on 01 December 2011 after first publication online on 17 November 2011. Due to an error during production, the name of the second author of this article, Martin Bell, was included as part of an affiliation instead of as an author. This has now been corrected to show authorship by John Taylor and Martin Bell.
Towards Comparative Measures of Circulation: Insights from Indigenous Australia
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Population, Space and Place
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 567–578, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Taylor, J. and Bell, M. (2012), Towards Comparative Measures of Circulation: Insights from Indigenous Australia. Popul. Space Place, 18: 567–578. doi: 10.1002/psp.695
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Mental health at the intersections: The impact of complex needs on police contact and custody for Indigenous Australian men, International Journal of Law and Psychiatry, 2014, 37, 4, 390, ,
- 3Mobilities on the Gold Coast, Australia: implications for destination governance and sustainable tourism, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 2013, 21, 4, 557, ,