Phone: +49 441 798 3538, Fax: +49 441 798 3326
Influence of electronic transport properties of polymer-fullerene blends on the performance of bulk heterojunction photovoltaic devices
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Physics of Organic Semiconductors
Volume 201, Issue 6, pages 1332–1341, May 2004
How to Cite
Riedel, I. and Dyakonov, V. (2004), Influence of electronic transport properties of polymer-fullerene blends on the performance of bulk heterojunction photovoltaic devices. phys. stat. sol. (a), 201: 1332–1341. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200404333
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!